GUEST POST: Unique Smokey Eye Look
To get this unique smokey eye look, start with a bare face, apply moisturizer & primer. I used Olay Daily Moisturizer and Sephora Brand Primer.
- Apply a foundation with a dense stippling brush. I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Maybelline “Fit Me” foundation .
- Next apply a concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes. I used NYX HD Concealer.
- Take a powder puff or fluffy brush and apply a setting powder. I used Dermablend Setting Powder.
- Next, Contour your face & add blush , I used a Nars Laguna( Contour) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Blissful.
- Apply a setting spray and let set for a few minutes. I used Urban Decay De Slick XL Oil Control Setting Spray.
- After everything is complete on your face, move on to create your smokey eyes. Apply a base primer. I used Elf $1 eye primer.
- After the primer is dry , take a matte kohl black pencil and smudge along the lash line ( bottom & top). I used Milani Liquif’Eye Liner.
- Next with a fluffy brush and a orange eyeshadow , apply it starting from the crease, almost to the brow following the shape on your brow. I use Elf 32 Cool Palette.
- Now taking a small crease brush and a matte black eye shadow , apply from the outer corner all the way in, to almost the tear duct area. Also, apply it lightly over the lid. I used Wet n Wild Panther .
- Next with a clean fluffy brush, blend the orange and black together. If you loose any of the orange color, lightly apply a little more for the intense for the smokey eye look.
- With a flat shader brush , apply a sparkly gold color all over the lid where the black was placed, I used Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin).
- Now, with the same sparkly color you used, in step 12, apply to the lower lash line half way in blending your smokey eye into the black .
- Curl your lash and apply mascara. I use Covergirl Lash Blash Fusion & Hard Candy Lash Ink (Applying false lashes are optional).
- Clean up any fall out you might have with some concealer.
You can find more of Britney- The Glam Goddess below!
Facebook -The Glam Goddess
NOW HEAD OVER TO MY “5 MUST HAVE PRODUCTS FOR SEXY SMOKEY EYES” TO GET EVEN A MORE GLAM SMOKEY EYE LOOK!